JUST SKILL UP! There is no career ladder to climb but lots of money to make. To upskill means to add value to your existing skills or learn additional new skills. So how do I upskill myself as a freelancer –
1. Become a Forever Learner – Adding skills is all about new learning.
2. Enrol in Courses – If you feel that your skills are not fully developed and matured then you can opt for a short course.
3. Workshops and seminars – Apart from degrees you can also attend workshops by industry professionals and learn hands-on from them.
4. Internships – Nothing can teach you better than working in the field you love.
5. Find a Virtual Mentor – A mentor plays a crucial role in shaping skills. Therefore, you must choose your mentor carefully,